Want to mail in your form and registration fee? No problem!
A single booth size is 10x10 and registration cost is $25.00 (limit of 35 booths). No tables or
chairs will be provided and no electricity will be available, as this is an outdoor market.
Advertising for the event will be in the local newspapers, and on our FaceBook page. For
more information or additional questions, please contact Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the Fair, please email this registration form to or mail it
to FROG Quarters, 5743 E. Main Street, Franklin, NC 28734. (FROG Quarters is currently closed
due to the pandemic.)
Terms and Conditions
1. Setup/Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 9 AM on the day
of the event. Exhibitors may begin setting up at 7:30 AM the day of the show. Break
down can start no sooner than 3 PM unless weather conditions require an early end to
the show. Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash free.
2. Staffing: Exhibitor tables/booths must be manned at all times. Friends of the Greenway
is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to
his or her property by theft, fire, or casualty. Friends of the Greenway expressly disclaims
any responsibility for same. Each Exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his
employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or
welfare of the show. Each Exhibitor is responsible for selling their items and must keep
their own cash.
4. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned in the order that registrations have
been received. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends
beyond the space they have booked, including rails, stands, or additional equipment.
5. Vendor(s) per Table: There should only be one Exhibitor per space.
6. Acceptance: Friends of the Greenway reserves the right to decline any application for
space if it deems such action is in the best interest of the Market on County property.
Each Exhibitor must be the original producer of the items sold.
7. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space
and show. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs
associated with the production of this event. All proceeds benefit Friends of the
8. Electricity: No electricity is available for vendor use.
9. Tables and Chairs: Each Exhibitor must furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands,
tents or canopy.
10. Cancellation of Space: Application fees are non-refundable. Friends of the Greenway
is not liable if weather or other conditions present the Exhibitor from attending and
fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather,
accident, health, or other causes for non-participation. Rescheduling for a future market
date with openings is an option, at no additional cost.
11. Alcohol: No alcohol may be sold or consumed on site.
12. Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Friends of the
Greenway from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action,
injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’ fees, arising out
of or related to the operation of the Exhibitors at the Market.
13. Terms & Conditions: Friends of the Greenway reserves the right to make changes to
these Terms and Conditions as necessary.