Friends of the Greenway, Inc. is hosting an outdoor Arts & Crafts Fair on Saturday, May 7, 2022 at FROG Quarters, 573 E. Main Street, Franklin NC 28734.
We hope to provide an outlet for your specific art or craft and offer a wonderful event for the community. To participate in our FROG Fair, please complete the form below.
Want to mail in your form and registration fee? No problem!
A single booth size is 10x10 and registration cost is $35.00 (limit of 35 booths). No tables or
chairs will be provided and no electricity will be available, as this is an outdoor market.
Advertising for the event will be in the local newspapers, area flyers, and on our Facebook page.
For more information or questions, please contact Rita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
1. Setup/Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 10 AM on the day of
the event. Exhibitors may begin setting up at 8:30 AM the day of the show. Break down can start
no sooner than 4 PM unless weather conditions require an early end to the show. Before leaving,
be sure your area is clean and trash free.
2. Staffing: Exhibitor tables/booths must be manned at all times. Friends of the Greenway is not
responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or
her property by theft, fire, or casualty. Friends of the Greenway expressly disclaims any
responsibility for same. Each Exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his /her employees and/
or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the show. Each
Exhibitor is responsible for selling their items and must keep their own cash.
4. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned in the order that registrations have been
received. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space
they have booked, including rails, stands, or additional equipment.
5. Vendor(s) per Table: There may be two Exhibitors per space, but each must register, note
booth sharing, and pay a shared fee of $45.
6. Acceptance: Friends of the Greenway reserves the right to decline any application for space if
it deems such action is in the best interest of the Fair on County property. Each Exhibitor must be
the original producer of the items sold.
7. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space and
show. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the
production of this event. All proceeds benefit Friends of the Greenway.
8. Electricity: No electricity is available for vendor use.
9. Tables and Chairs: Each Exhibitor must furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands, tents or
10. Cancellation of Space: Application fees are non-refundable. Friends of the Greenway is
not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the
contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health, or
other causes for non-participation.
11. Alcohol: No alcohol may be sold or consumed on site.
12. Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Friends of the Greenway
from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or
damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’ fees, arising out of or related to the
operation of the Exhibitors at the Fair.
13. Terms & Conditions: Friends of the Greenway reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions as necessary.
14. Covid-19 Pandemic Requirements: Have hand sanitizer available at each booth. Other
requirements will be determined based on State and County Health Department requirements.