Want to mail in your form and registration fee? No problem!
A single booth size is 10x10 and registration cost is $35.00 (limit of 35 booths). No tables or chairs will be provided and no electricity will be available, as this is an outdoor market. Advertising for the event will be in the local newspapers, area flyers, and on our Facebook page. For more information or questions, please contact Rita at .
To register for the Fair, please email this registration form to or mail it to FROG Quarters, 573 E. Main Street, Franklin, NC 28734. (FROG Quarters will be opening beginning March 3, 2021, Wednesday-Saturday.)
Terms and Conditions
1. Setup/Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 9 AM on the day of the event. Exhibitors may begin setting up at 7:30 AM the day of the show. Break down can start no sooner than 3 PM unless weather conditions require an early end to the show. Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash free.
2. Staffing: Exhibitor tables/booths must be manned at all times. Friends of the Greenway is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire, or casualty. Friends of the Greenway expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Each Exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his /her employees and/ or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the show. Each Exhibitor is responsible for selling their items and must keep their own cash.
4. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned in the order that registrations have been received. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked, including rails, stands, or additional equipment.
5. Vendor(s) per Table: There may be two Exhibitors per space, but each must register, note booth sharing, and pay a shared fee of $45.
6. Acceptance: Friends of the Greenway reserves the right to decline any application for space if it deems such action is in the best interest of the Fair on County property. Each Exhibitor must be the original producer of the items sold.
7. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space and show. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event. All proceeds benefit Friends of the Greenway.
8. Electricity: No electricity is available for vendor use.
9. Tables and Chairs: Each Exhibitor must furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands, tents or
10. Cancellation of Space: Application fees are non-refundable. Friends of the Greenway is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health, or other causes for non-participation.
11. Alcohol: No alcohol may be sold or consumed on site.
12. Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Friends of the Greenway from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’ fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the Exhibitors at the Fair.
13. Terms & Conditions: Friends of the Greenway reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions as necessary.
14. Covid-19 Pandemic Requirements: Masks must be worn by vendors and hand sanitizer must be available at each booth.